Risks involved in purchasing pharmaceuticals or food products for my pet over the internet:
1. There is no way for my veterinarian to know if the product has been stored properly while in transit, is out of date, repackaged or counterfeit when purchased from and outside internet source. This has occurred in the past. For more information on this, visit the FDA website at www.fda.gov.
2. The prescribing instructions for products purchased from other sources may be different from those recommended by my veterinarian. This could result in improper dosing of my pet.
3. Purchases from outside on-line pharmacies may not appear in my pet's medical records provided by my veterinarian. This information may be important in the event that my pet needs additional medications and/or treatment from my veterinarian.
4. Product warranties for prescriptions obtained from outside internet pharmacies may be different than the manufacturer's normal warranties or potentially unavailable. It is understood that my veterinarian is unable to offer warranties for products or prescriptions obtained through outside sources.
5. The prescription and/or its refills may not arrive in a timely fashion, thus potentially causing an interruption in treatment for my pet, which may result in the need for additional testing prior to the continued safe use of the product.
977 Farmington Ave
Kensington, CT 06037
Phone: (860) 828-7736
Fax: (860) 829-0594
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
© 2023 Kensington Bird & Animal Hospital.
Provided by Covetrus | Powered by LifeLearn WebDVM