Our avian boarding facility requires psittacosis and beak and feather testing prior to boarding. You can schedule an appointment with us for a blood test that goes to a lab and takes an average of 7-14 days to receive results. If boarding is needed on an emergency basis, your bird will board in our isolated warm room until negative results are received from the lab.
Avian Disease Testing
- Face masks are NOT required at this time.
- 1 adult will be allowed in the building per appointment, NO CHILDREN, due to the size of our waiting and exam rooms. Additional family members will be asked to wait in the car
- Clients who have children with them will be offered curbside
- Exceptions will be made for euthanasia appointments ONLY
- Prescriptions can be picked up at the front desk Clients should call ahead and give 24 hours for all prescriptions
- Curbside will still be offered to all clients upon request
No Show Fee/Cancellation Policy
A $55 fee will be assessed per animal for any missed appointments or cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
A $100 fee will be assessed per animal for any missed surgical appointments or surgical cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.
A $150 fee will be assessed per animal for any missed ultrasound appointments or cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.